Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I'm not sure if it's a glitch or anything, but anyways..I'm a lvl 1 gardener, and so far my pink dandelions need water and pollination, but all the spells i have are plow, planting a seed, revive, and ... yeah. So how do you water or pollinate them if you son't really have any spells? Staff please help me ...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Moonstone on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a glitch or anything, but anyways..I'm a lvl 1 gardener, and so far my pink dandelions need water and pollination, but all the spells i have are plow, planting a seed, revive, and ... yeah. So how do you water or pollinate them if you son't really have any spells? Staff please help me ...
Go back to Farley, click "train" and buy the spells.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Survivor
May 23, 2012
Please HELP! i need a lvl 5 pest spell! and i can't find the trainer for it! where is he/she at?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
SilverMeadowWolf on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
Please HELP! i need a lvl 5 pest spell! and i can't find the trainer for it! where is he/she at?
We went to Krockatopia and trained for the Fly Swatter - it cost a bit of energy but can handle any high rank pests and can cover a large area if you have pests on more then one plant.