Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Ok, I completely thrashed Mooshu. But, Dragonspyre is now extremely difficult. Most item drops (for me) are level 45+ and I'm level 42. I also have a tendency to skip side quests. I am a level 42 Necromancer, who skips a lot of sidequests, and has not completed Grizzleheim. (Almost, though) I heard that Wintertusk is a XP Gold Mine. So should I try to level up there, after beating Grizzleheim?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TooSpookToSpook on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I completely thrashed Mooshu. But, Dragonspyre is now extremely difficult. Most item drops (for me) are level 45+ and I'm level 42. I also have a tendency to skip side quests. I am a level 42 Necromancer, who skips a lot of sidequests, and has not completed Grizzleheim. (Almost, though) I heard that Wintertusk is a XP Gold Mine. So should I try to level up there, after beating Grizzleheim?
You should do all side quests in Dragonspyre... some actually lead to more main story line quests.
You are too low a level to even get to Wintertusk. Grizzleheim will not help you level at all - the XP there is very low.
Perhaps you should go back to Mooshu and do some side quests there.
Rushing through worlds after Krok or Marleybone really does not help you at all.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I am the same only level 45 in dragonspyre but i don't do sidequest so thanks.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Try to hold off on the labrinth until you get both quests for it (if you can i cant remember) because if not you will have to do it all over again and its a pain.