Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obtaining The Celestia Spiral Key

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Hi
My Storm wizard is currently questing in Wintertusk but I'm ready to go to Celestia.
It's been so long since my first wizard went through CS (he's currently in AZ) that I'd forgotten about the Archeological Society Tower in Marleybone.
I know this is a dungeon with cheating bosses but that's all I can remember. It does say you need at least four to complete this dungeon but that can prove tricky for me due to the time difference here in Australia ( I do reguarly change realms to try to find others)

My questions are:
1 Can this dungeon be soloed?
2 If not can it be completed with henchmen and if so, how many?
3 How many levels does this tower have and what is the average health of the bosses
4 How long does this dungeon usually take to complete?

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Michael Stormhammer lvl 53 Diviner

Administrator
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Due to community feedback, the preview quests given to you by Halston Balestrom that take you on a journey to Marleybone's most challenging tower are not required to gain entry to the new world of Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Due to community feedback, the preview quests given to you by Halston Balestrom that take you on a journey to Marleybone's most challenging tower are not required to gain entry to the new world of Celestia.
Thank you so much for this imformation Professor Greyrose, it has saved me a lot of time and effort.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
What if i already got the spiral key and i am only level 46 do i have to rank up to 48 then talk to head master?

Administrator
ColeIronPants on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
What if i already got the spiral key and i am only level 46 do i have to rank up to 48 then talk to head master?
You do not have the Spiral Key, young Wizard.

You are required to be a minimum of level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" where you are tasked with battling Malistaire before you will be invited to adventure in Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I've been trying to do this tower too. I have done the first level and died a few times already. I know it's not required, because I'm already in Celestia, but I really want to do it. It's just one of those things I feel I should do before I complete Celestia. Like, how can you complete a world without even getting the Spiral Key to it first?

Sierra Daisystaff, Level 53 Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Don't even attemp the tower until you're at least 70. Although you are assigned the quest at around level 44 it is harder then most dungeons in CL. The last boss is an insane cheater and it is time consuming and very frustrating.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I have the quest to do it and I need someone to help me. More than 1 person

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 52)