Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does the quest break?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I have been having problems with broken quests and Tech Support has been great fixing them as I go. But why does this happen and what can I do to prevent it?

I play with higher level wizards who take me to places before my time.
I sneak around rooms to collect without a battle when possible.
I keep to the main story-quests as much as possible.

Any ideas?

Administrator
I play with higher level wizards who take me to places before my time.That's your first clue, young Wizard.

I sneak around rooms to collect without a battle when possible.and that's your second clue...

This is your journey, skipping ahead is like reading the end of a book before you even begin it. Of course you're going to be confused and miss steps and requirements.

If you want to spend time with your friends in higher level areas, you really need to earn the right to be there yourself. If they want to spend time with you, they can help you with your current assignments.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
LOL i love your answer yet again greyrose .Point is you shouldn't be skipping around willy nilly since you cause all the bugs and issues that's why your technically not supposed to get to areas before your ready cause it massively messes up the game.Its also kinda not right that your making ki fix what you broke but they are nice enough to do it for you which is nice.