Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turn up the Sun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
This quest is too hard -.- is there a way to beat this if your a life?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
hey buddy the astral quest are hard for everyone except ice so port back and forth don't buy a henchmen because you might die and it would be a waste

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I truly believe that KI intentionally made it were you have to buy henchmen in order to solo. I can't get past the sun obelisk spell. I have no crowns. Its taking the fun out of the game and I just might not renew my membership in April. Its just another way for them to suck money from people.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
dstarz423 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
I truly believe that KI intentionally made it were you have to buy henchmen in order to solo. I can't get past the sun obelisk spell. I have no crowns. Its taking the fun out of the game and I just might not renew my membership in April. Its just another way for them to suck money from people.
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game

Not long ago i posted these tips on how to solo a boss fight. Hoping this link works.

Hannah Lifebringer level 90 Life

Survivor
May 21, 2010
ok fire has the most of trouble with the sun school quest. I know fire has good dot and aoe but we only have meteor as a single hit dot. are we supposed to mass prism 4 times to get the full effect? Meteor does less than fire dragon. even when you enchant meteor it still does less than a regular fire dragon. We need help KI!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
EpicViper88 on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
This quest is too hard -.- is there a way to beat this if your a life?
Absolutely you can bet it on life, without henchmen! Here is a fansite link to Duelist101.com with a guide for the Sun School quest. Hope it helps!

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-spell-guides/wizard101-azteca-sun-school-quest-video/

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I did the fire boss with my fire, solo. So it's possible - Heck, I didn't have any crowns gear used for that fight!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
It would be helpful to do the Astral School quests by marking the area inside before you go into battle, that way if you die you can come back before the minions have popped up again and fight from there. You can do what some people and I did (buy henchmen with crowns) but they do cost a lot. I think for the first fight I used a Balance and Storm henchmen and it worked fine. Good luck :)

-Brianna SpiritBreeze, Promethean Life

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
i recently did it on my fire... A LOT of converts a bit unfair on fire

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012