Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help ASAP!!! level 35 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
ok so am level 35 death and i suposed to get my dark pact spell at this level. am afraidcto level up and luse it am in neef of the spell!!! and no i havent dont halfvof my grizzlehime help please am in need of that spell!!!!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Eric Windheart on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
ok so am level 35 death and i suposed to get my dark pact spell at this level. am afraidcto level up and luse it am in neef of the spell!!! and no i havent dont halfvof my grizzlehime help please am in need of that spell!!!!!!
You have to complete a lot of Grizzleheim prior to getting the quest for this spell. Relax, do the quests and you'll get there. There are no shortcuts.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You acquire new spells after you do certain quests. If you have not done these quests, it doesn't matter what level you are, you won't get it until they are completed.

You won't lose out on getting a spell if you can't get it right away.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
O.K. I am not death but so far the only one that is replying to this.

MY answer:

You must finish the quest "Thief of Spells" to get this spell. Talk to Eric Wyrdune in Northguard.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Eric Windheart on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
relax quit mb or ms whatever you are on and do some gh until the keep i also had trouble on him cya

tyler legendfriend lvl 39 necromancer