Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with training points and deck setup!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
as a death student level 33 i got all spells up to there and i wasted my training points up to satyr ( life spell) now when i get more training points idk what to use them on can anyone help me and yes i kind of do pvp when am bored and now for deck set up and maybe armor :p help anyone and some tc that may help me and remember i have death spells up to level 33 and life satyr life spell

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Fire is always a good choice for secondary. At least to meteor.
Ice to tower is usually a good idea also.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Eric Windheart on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
as a death student level 33 i got all spells up to there and i wasted my training points up to satyr ( life spell) now when i get more training points idk what to use them on can anyone help me and yes i kind of do pvp when am bored and now for deck set up and maybe armor :p help anyone and some tc that may help me and remember i have death spells up to level 33 and life satyr life spell
save your training points for:

-the astral enchantments (any level can use tc, but perm ones are available only to wizards over level 50);
-stun block (best investment ever~ see diego in unicorn way);
-pvp-only spells (ie: conviction).
-dispels and reshuffle.

because power pips count double for your school only, it's kinda useless to have a secondary school past level 50; as your power-pip chance increases, the more of a waste it is to cast spells from another school (unless you have a mastery amulet, which is only available from level 60+ boss drops or for $20 apiece in the crown shop... possibly worth looking into, if you plan to pvp a lot).

good luck!

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer, the rest. ;)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you know how to play your Death well, you don't need to waste your training points on a second school, especially if you don't have a mastery amulet.

Check with the Death tree by your school to see if there is anything you want (FREE) for your Death school.

As Von said:

- Astral schools (Celestia on up) Sun and Star. Don't waste training for Moon school transformations.
- Fairgrounds (Wizard City) - think about training Fire, Storm & Ice single shields (you already have the myth/life shield and a death school shield)
- Dispel & Reshuffle (Colossal Blvd by Ms Pixiecrown). The dispel for death is free, but 1-point for Reshuffle
- Stun Block (Unicorn way, talk to Diego) - an absolute must in higher worlds starting in Celestia
- Conviction (Unicorn Way, talk to Diego) - Can get it if you are a Sergeant, otherwise you can get TC conviction