Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Expansions for mansions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
there comes a time when we all run out of room, even when the number on the screen says we have room for 50 more. my idea is for KI to design land expansions for the castles we have bought. the land expansions should each be unique for every castle and mansion. some ideas for a few are Caves, Flat lands, Temples, Mountains that have stair cases and water falls. these expansions will be equiped to your house with a maximum of 10 expansions per house. now these expansions should be accessible by foot or portal. the land will automatically merge to the land of the castle. - Aaron HexMancer

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
chaos9 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
there comes a time when we all run out of room, even when the number on the screen says we have room for 50 more. my idea is for KI to design land expansions for the castles we have bought. the land expansions should each be unique for every castle and mansion. some ideas for a few are Caves, Flat lands, Temples, Mountains that have stair cases and water falls. these expansions will be equiped to your house with a maximum of 10 expansions per house. now these expansions should be accessible by foot or portal. the land will automatically merge to the land of the castle. - Aaron HexMancer
I like this idea but I'm not sure if KI will consider it..

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
chaos9 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
the myth house is a masion ( i spelled it wrong) just saying

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Nice idea! So, maybe the stone blocks we have for regents can be build to make a house like the game Free Realms! But you have to buy land too! So yea I think your idea is perfect!
From
Monica WyrmHeart

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
house and land would be seperate. if i could id trade out the pool in the death house for a large size cave or a small cave that is hidden behind a waterfall.