Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 89 glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
I finally made it to level 89 and an icon popped up to go talk to someone. That didnt go into y questbook, so I starting going to every single dino in Zocola and never have found the one I need to talk to. My friend hit level 89 this morning, she got the go talk to so and so in Zocola and when she went there she did get a quest. I tried to see if they had one for me and nothing. I have my Storm owl spell, so is this a glitch for storm or is there a quest for a new pet? If so where do I go to get it?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
kayla firetail on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
I finally made it to level 89 and an icon popped up to go talk to someone. That didnt go into y questbook, so I starting going to every single dino in Zocola and never have found the one I need to talk to. My friend hit level 89 this morning, she got the go talk to so and so in Zocola and when she went there she did get a quest. I tried to see if they had one for me and nothing. I have my Storm owl spell, so is this a glitch for storm or is there a quest for a new pet? If so where do I go to get it?
if you get a pop-up message from an npc on the side, it's because s/he has something for you.

there is (to my knowledge) no level 88 pet quest.

go back through your quest journal and see if you can locate the quest. if it's not there, my guess is that you don't meet the quest requirements or have already completed said quest; if neither of those is the case, contact ki support.

good luck!

-von
promethean sorceress

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I don't think that there is a level 88 or higher pet quest I think the highest pet quest is a level 50 quest to get a pet stormzilla, forest lord, wrath, frost giant, hydra, orthurus, and a pet gini. So it must be a glitch or some weird storm quest.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
i think s/he like was just walking and then well this well kinda is obvious if s/he is a diffrent school then some diffrent things or teachers talk to her and might have diffrent quests it obvious

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
  • Hmm I haven't gotten there so can one of you tell me what Azteca is like??????

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Dr Von on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
if you get a pop-up message from an npc on the side, it's because s/he has something for you.

there is (to my knowledge) no level 88 pet quest.

go back through your quest journal and see if you can locate the quest. if it's not there, my guess is that you don't meet the quest requirements or have already completed said quest; if neither of those is the case, contact ki support.

good luck!

-von
promethean sorceress
He didn't say level 88, he said 89. Sorry I was just correcting,

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
The pop ups in Azteca are:

Level 84: Pacal Redmask/Tezcat Threestar (Zocalo): Across the Universe/Third Star on the Left: Activate Star Obelisk
Level 86: Pacal Redmask (Zocalo): Turn Up the Sun: Activate Sun School Obelisk
Level 88: Pacal Redmask/Zaylin Reedwalker (Zocalo): Fly Me Too the Moon: Activate Moon School Obelisk
Level 88: Your School Professor (Ravenwood): School Spell

There is nothing specifically at 89.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
The Same Thing just happened to me when i leveled up to 89! Now I've spent the last day looking all over the zocalo, refighting everyone. So how do we get the celestial spell she offered?

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
The same just happened to me when I leveled up to 89. Now what

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I just ignore them, so don't worry. It's probably nothing ~ If it is a glitch, I'm sure KI will get around to fixing it.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
i noticed that to but you got the quest before so the quest is to beat this boss and you have to do it solo to get a star school in Azteca

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Ocassionally you will receive a pop up on the side when Your system needs an update or patching is happening. I get them all the time. Theres usually no quest and the pop up is usually for something youve already done. It happens alot with many different proffessors.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
After playing for more than an hour (single session) my death wizard just leveled up to level 89. Upon leveling up I got two messages.

1. From Dworgen saying to meet him I might be the next contestant in something.

2. From Pacal Redmask in Zocalo that he had more info regarding an obelisk. (I haven't been given the moon school quest yet, so probably regarding that).

I went to both NPCs and neither had anything to say to me.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
hey I just turned level 84 and I was post to get a quest but I didn't at all and when I turned 86 I didn't get that quest either what do I do?