Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

azteca sun school trublr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
hi i was wondering what i can do to get the new sun spells in azteca i am in lvl 88 and i know that i need to talk to redmask but he wont give me any quest related to the sun school thing and i did all my side quest in azteca so what can i do i relly what that sun spell

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
well one thing you could do is do main quest like me and my friend did an we got the sun school but you will need crowns to get you some henchman in there with you cause that is a really hard battle laugh out loud an have fun it is a challenge

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
well no i don't have the star quest yet ether and i am lvl 90 i dont have the sun nor the star school quest idk why i am not getting the quest and i am almost done with the main quest i rely want that spell

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Did you do the Sun School quest in Drum Jungle, Zafaria? If not, then that is the problem. If you already have Collossal, for exemple, it means that you should get the quest in Azteca for star spells.

Erin Firesword
level 83 Archmage Pyromancer