Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best World

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hi! I would just like to know which world do you think is the most fun? I am thinking Krokotopia, but probably not.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Shy girl on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I would just like to know which world do you think is the most fun? I am thinking Krokotopia, but probably not.
my favourite worlds are dragonspyre and avalon~ i love dragons, crumbly old buildings, and malistaire, but there's another side that adores medieval lore and monty python references.

-von
promethean sorceress, requiring a shrubbery!

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I have to say Dragonspyre. It was there before the game started to gradually get worse. It was challenging for the level. (Where as now there is too easy worlds, Zf and Av)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hello their.
I am a level 48 ice and I believe dragon sphere is the best world. It gives lots of xp and you get to fight malistare!! That is my opinion. Friends told me that DS was fun and now I know why. Bye and take care!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I agree with the others...Dragonspyre. I love the look of it, the challenge and the ultimate battle at the end. :)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I love celestia just because of the design of it its like a futuristic world to me that is my favourite world

Survivor
Aug 29, 2011
Defender
Feb 24, 2012