Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Puppets: Complete noobs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Ok I really think puppets has gotta stop. People do that just for rank. Most of the puppets go face to face with magus. I think this unfair because this shows no skill whatsoever in pvp. I mostly hate it to when puppets false report you when YOU win. My fire does 2v2 with with other magus and we usually come across puppets. Even with conviction they have to high of a critical. I also hate when the little noob level 1-10 uses earth right before the puppet master attacks. I extremely hope that KI can fix this because now my rank has been going down TOO far.

Level 35 fire Zachary golden breeze

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
duncandragonflame on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Ok I really think puppets has gotta stop. People do that just for rank. Most of the puppets go face to face with magus. I think this unfair because this shows no skill whatsoever in pvp. I mostly hate it to when puppets false report you when YOU win. My fire does 2v2 with with other magus and we usually come across puppets. Even with conviction they have to high of a critical. I also hate when the little noob level 1-10 uses earth right before the puppet master attacks. I extremely hope that KI can fix this because now my rank has been going down TOO far.

100% agreed.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Personally this isn't much of a problem on it's own, if people want an easy way to get that shiny little warlord badge then sure. However when this interferes with those who are hardworking and actually want to earn their title, that becomes a big issue. Right now it didn't seem like there is anyway to stop this from happening. The only solution i can think of is to have a level restriction on the differences in player teams, but then that would take away more freedom from the players, even if it's used in a bad way.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
It isnt completely unfair. If you have the right skill you can dominate puppets. I witnessed a match in which a team of magus commanders/warlords and a puppet with a level 90 storm were going against each other. The maguses used shields and rebirth TC's to their advantage, and eventually used a treasure card angel with a lot of blades to kill the high level.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
well since so many people are puppeting now you will most likely be matched up with another puppet team.
and if you are magus/master try not to 2v2 with a partner close to your lvl.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
CatcherFire on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
It isnt completely unfair. If you have the right skill you can dominate puppets. I witnessed a match in which a team of magus commanders/warlords and a puppet with a level 90 storm were going against each other. The maguses used shields and rebirth TC's to their advantage, and eventually used a treasure card angel with a lot of blades to kill the high level.
lololololololol yea ok so you are telling me that my level 22 balance wizard with a level 16 and 18 myth wizard are supposed to beat a level 8 storm, 78 life, and 78 myth? please do explain how that would even be remotely possible! No puppeting is completely unfair. They should simply make it against the rules and bannable!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Puppets sould really stop doing pvp rank, its annoying, its like me ad my friend dakota we 2v2 both in te lvl 20's and we go to pvp and we battle prob like a lvl 50 and a lvl 5 or lower really annoying, don't ruin the game for others

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
duncandragonflame on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:

Wash your Zachary golden breeze dude I am Blake spirit smith.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
I know I to dislike puppets that is why I prefer to do a 1v1 because there is no puppets but because of that my level in pvp is going down

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Puppets and the fact that there are lots of 2 player teams that are actually one person on two accounts is why I've never played team PvP. Come on over to the 1v1 arena and check that out.