Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Last Boss Idea, Others Are Welcome

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I was thinking that a cool last boss idea would be something like a lost soul but the boss of all monsters (even malistare and morganthe). It could be something like the ultimate soul, or mega specter, or something...

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Why not an evil verson of your wizard?
Where you have to fight your own self! (except your evil self cheats and has 20000 health..)

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
it could be a lost soal but black and has 40000 healf. you haved to go throw a dungen. it has all the enamys you have ever fasted. then you wack throw a water fall and enter what apers to be wisered city.you go to the dooling place and see peny dredfull. you tack too her and she transformes into the last boes. wen you beat it every thing goes black and then your in your houes. then you haved to batel it again but this time it has 500 helth. then the game is over and you can jest help freinds.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
streem485 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
it could be a lost soal but black and has 40000 healf. you haved to go throw a dungen. it has all the enamys you have ever fasted. then you wack throw a water fall and enter what apers to be wisered city.you go to the dooling place and see peny dredfull. you tack too her and she transformes into the last boes. wen you beat it every thing goes black and then your in your houes. then you haved to batel it again but this time it has 500 helth. then the game is over and you can jest help freinds.
Not to be mean but you need to learn how to spell.I mean like who doesn't know how to spell when?And learn how to use CAPS!

Explorer
May 27, 2012
How about....

After you beat Morganthe, her Shadow Deck does some dark magic and teleports you to this temple in space. You start off in a WC temple. You can choose to fight Alicane, Harvest Lord, or Akilles. After that, you go to the KT temple. You can choose to fight Krokhamen, Krokhotep, or Krokopatra. Than the Marleybone temple. Pops O'Leary, Jacques, or Meowiarty. In MS temple, you can fight War Oni, Plague Oni, or Death Oni. Than in DS, fight Zarathax, the Dean, or Malistaire. In CL, fight Astraeus, Ptolemos, or Mithraya. In Zafaria, fight one of three Spectral Guardians excluding the Gorilla. In Avalon, fight Black Dragon, White Dragon, or Pendragon. Than you move on to the final room, where you find Lord Tempest, who assisted Morganthe in gathering the cast for the Celestial Choir. Data below.

Lord Tempest
Rank 15 Boss
18,000 HP
Storm School

Battle dialogue:
"Har-har! Today is your last hour, foolish wizard! Morganthe has escaped, but I can deal with you. I bet the Umbra Queen will be proud...
It's time to end your meddling through the plot. Allez!"

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Necromancer Mark D... on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
How about....

After you beat Morganthe, her Shadow Deck does some dark magic and teleports you to this temple in space. You start off in a WC temple. You can choose to fight Alicane, Harvest Lord, or Akilles. After that, you go to the KT temple. You can choose to fight Krokhamen, Krokhotep, or Krokopatra. Than the Marleybone temple. Pops O'Leary, Jacques, or Meowiarty. In MS temple, you can fight War Oni, Plague Oni, or Death Oni. Than in DS, fight Zarathax, the Dean, or Malistaire. In CL, fight Astraeus, Ptolemos, or Mithraya. In Zafaria, fight one of three Spectral Guardians excluding the Gorilla. In Avalon, fight Black Dragon, White Dragon, or Pendragon. Than you move on to the final room, where you find Lord Tempest, who assisted Morganthe in gathering the cast for the Celestial Choir. Data below.

Lord Tempest
Rank 15 Boss
18,000 HP
Storm School

Battle dialogue:
"Har-har! Today is your last hour, foolish wizard! Morganthe has escaped, but I can deal with you. I bet the Umbra Queen will be proud...
It's time to end your meddling through the plot. Allez!"
Bosses in Azteca have higher health than that...