Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High-Level guide please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hello, i'm a level 53 Death wizard in celestia, and I wanted to get to level 55, or 56 so I wont be as low of a level. I would like someone who could help me through the quests I have already started. Preferably I would like a level 80, or 90 who has nothing to do.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I am level 69, and I can help you (about to finish zf) I like to help lower levels, but we maybe have different time zones Tell me the US Central time and realm, and I'll help if I can that time

Jonathan Frogheart - ice wizard
Tactic is the key

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
i want to get up to level 80 or 90 and i an onily on level 23

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
You say you prefer a lvl 80 or 90 but I have a lvl 59, and all rhough you might think that is to low of a lvl, I can defeat many bosses in winter tusk solo. The main one I need help with is the grandmother tree quest. Even then my Lindsey moon has many friends that enjoy helping her. My Jennifer strong char is in my only account that I can text chat and Lindsey is not on that account but maybe if you are a text chat char you could meet Jennifer eventually. If not then idk what to do XD. Just don't forget you got to people helping you :P.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Hi I am hunter battle horn lvl 88 death I really need help my friends told me to get lvl 88 spell quest you got to finish grizzleheim is that true or no

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Hi I am hunter battle horn lvl 88 death I really need help my friends told me to get lvl 88 spell quest you got to finish grizzleheim is that true or no