Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think I've got it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
I think I know how Sylvia drake one of the best life school teacher got sick and die
this is my theory

ok so you know how malistaire come back at the end of azteca in the morganthe arc I think I remember him saying something about being taken over by a darkness so morganthe could have made Sylvia sick and die
so when malistaire' s emotions were vulnerable she took over him and when we beat him he was freed from morganthe.

so that's my theory of how Sylvia drake died and how and why malistaire try to bring her back

Alexander Orgecrafter lvl 84 almost 85 pyromancer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
FieryManny on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
I think I know how Sylvia drake one of the best life school teacher got sick and die
this is my theory

ok so you know how malistaire come back at the end of azteca in the morganthe arc I think I remember him saying something about being taken over by a darkness so morganthe could have made Sylvia sick and die
so when malistaire' s emotions were vulnerable she took over him and when we beat him he was freed from morganthe.

so that's my theory of how Sylvia drake died and how and why malistaire try to bring her back

hmm, it's a good possibility that morganthe had something to do with sylvia's death. there's a fan-fic on central by scarlet silverweaver that contains such a twist, and it's extremely well-written; you should check it out.

i think morganthe raised him from the dead, and he has rage issues because she disrupted his happily-ever-afterlife with sylvia. i sense a rise-fall-redemption-type plot coming on.

-von
malistaire minion, morganthe hater, archmage of awesomeness. ;)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FieryManny on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
this is my theory

It's stated very clearly in several places that Sylvia Drake caught a cold and died.
Malistaire loved her more than anything which is why he turned 'bad,' (he was in mourning) and also why he wanted to bring her back.
Morganthe had nothing to do with any of it.