Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pre Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I got a quest from the storm teacher at Ravenwood to defeat Estrakir Gloomthorn in Marleybone. It was to recover the spiral key for Celestia. I didn't complete the quest and I started doing side quests. Well one day I got a message from Ambrose saying that he wanted to talk to me about Celestia. So I went to Celestia. Now I just finished Avalon and I still have that quest. Are there other players that this happened to? If so what did you do and if you finished the quest did you have to start Celestia over again?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gingerwizard2004 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
I got a quest from the storm teacher at Ravenwood to defeat Estrakir Gloomthorn in Marleybone. It was to recover the spiral key for Celestia. I didn't complete the quest and I started doing side quests. Well one day I got a message from Ambrose saying that he wanted to talk to me about Celestia. So I went to Celestia. Now I just finished Avalon and I still have that quest. Are there other players that this happened to? If so what did you do and if you finished the quest did you have to start Celestia over again?
The tower in Marleybone is optional but extremely misleading.
You've already been through Celestia; you don't need to worry about it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
gingerwizard2004 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
It sounds like you are talking about the optional tower that is called the Marleybone Warehouse?

That tower used to be the only way you could enter into Celestia and was later removed from the requirement.

If you complete the quest it will not make you do Celestia over again. I have not done this in ages but it does involve several floors and cheating bosses. Wizard101Central.com probably has a guide to help you though it.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
So if I finish it will it just go away from my quest log when I talk to the storm teacher?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
Wait..the tower is optional? Then how do we get into Celestia? My friends and I almost beat the boss but he just kept healing himself and failed.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
StarianNightzzz on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Wait..the tower is optional? Then how do we get into Celestia? My friends and I almost beat the boss but he just kept healing himself and failed.
Yes, the warehouse/tower in Marleybone is optional.

Prospector Zeke now tells us "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."