Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 to harry potter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
This is something that bothered me for a long time.

I Know that wizard101 is like the story Harry Potter. but what bothers me is i wonder how we can translate the game to the story. do we have any charateres who willing to be like them? cause here what i got so far.

Professor Cyrus: Professor Snape (Duh)
Headmaster Ambrose: in some cases i think he is the headmaster wizard who look over harry
The professor of fire: She like that female teacher who also played an important part but then again she don't change into a cat (or a firecat in this case)
Mailestaire: correct me if i got the spelling wrong, but for as long he was alive he was our evil sorcerer that we have to fight like harry with his foe.Don't know what role Morganthe plays.

And i not sure about anything else because i not caught up with the story.Otherwise my friends all said i kind of like the Hermorine of the wizard101 games for my opinions. (Don't laugh at this. even when its true)

Ashley Winter, Ice wizard and almost a promethean rank wizard

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Headmaster Ambrose: Dumbledore

Malistaire: *he who shall not be named*

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
you mean voltomort? (pardon the spelling,i don't know how to spell that name) of course i notice they call malistaire "m" sometimes so i guess he like that.