Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knight's Court?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
ok, so I finished the Ironworks in Marleybone a few days ago. After that, a police dog invited me to go to Kensington Park. I realized that it was too hard, so I didn't do it. I went to the police station to do more quests, and helped the mime and the other dog clear their records. I noticed a little place behind them. It was called Knight's Court. I don't have any quests from Marleybone now, and no one needs my help. I do know that you have to beat Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, the Ironworks, Katzenstein's Lab Knights Court, the two Counterweights, East and West, and finally Big Ben. I've beaten Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, and the Ironworks. Why hasn't Knights Court opened? I haven't beat Katzenstein's Lab, because the police man won't give me a quests to do so. The last quest I had to do was to fight some spiders for the lady in Chelsea Court. I went to Knight's Court, and the guy didn't have a quests or anything for me. I don't do side quests, as I want to beat Marleybone ASAP so I can go to MS. What should I do?

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Check all of people with quest icons and check if it will give you access to Knight's Check in all areas including the questing areas and you will most likely find the quest.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SpiritedCat on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
ok, so I finished the Ironworks in Marleybone a few days ago. After that, a police dog invited me to go to Kensington Park. I realized that it was too hard, so I didn't do it. I went to the police station to do more quests, and helped the mime and the other dog clear their records. I noticed a little place behind them. It was called Knight's Court. I don't have any quests from Marleybone now, and no one needs my help. I do know that you have to beat Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, the Ironworks, Katzenstein's Lab Knights Court, the two Counterweights, East and West, and finally Big Ben. I've beaten Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, and the Ironworks. Why hasn't Knights Court opened? I haven't beat Katzenstein's Lab, because the police man won't give me a quests to do so. The last quest I had to do was to fight some spiders for the lady in Chelsea Court. I went to Knight's Court, and the guy didn't have a quests or anything for me. I don't do side quests, as I want to beat Marleybone ASAP so I can go to MS. What should I do?
In case you still need help, this link shows a list of quests for Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

It might take time to go through the list to check for what you missed, but it might help to get you back on track.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
dude before katzenstine's lab watson tells you to talk to a officer in knights court and that starts those missions still can't get there? try going to sherlock bones and see if he has a quest