Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Map Room Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Okay, I have this problem. First, I was working with a partner, and I had this quest to defeat some kind of evil boss. (It was the quest AFTER you find the Map Room) I got stuck in a battle, and my partner when without me. Fortunately, he DEFEATED the boss. Then, the game said I defeated the boss, but I didn't! After that, the quest disappeared. Then, I didn't know what to do next! This was confusing. I had to talk to somebody, but the quest line was gone. I can't get to the Map Room now, and I'm stuck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sparkgirls123 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Okay, I have this problem. First, I was working with a partner, and I had this quest to defeat some kind of evil boss. (It was the quest AFTER you find the Map Room) I got stuck in a battle, and my partner when without me. Fortunately, he DEFEATED the boss. Then, the game said I defeated the boss, but I didn't! After that, the quest disappeared. Then, I didn't know what to do next! This was confusing. I had to talk to somebody, but the quest line was gone. I can't get to the Map Room now, and I'm stuck.
Did you know that in your Quest Log File, every quest has an "Information Bubble" in the quest box. It is a "question mark", and it is located in the upper left corner of the quest box.

If you did get credit for defeating the boss, and it was at the end of the Map Room, you should have a quest that tells you to "Talk to Professor Winthrop". Look in your Quest Log File for any quest that tells you to talk to him. To make sure it is the quest you are looking for, click on the "information bubble" in the upper left corner of the quest box, and you will see all of the dialogue from that quest. It will tell you everything that you already did, and what you need to do next.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
AluraMist2 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Did you know that in your Quest Log File, every quest has an "Information Bubble" in the quest box. It is a "question mark", and it is located in the upper left corner of the quest box.

If you did get credit for defeating the boss, and it was at the end of the Map Room, you should have a quest that tells you to "Talk to Professor Winthrop". Look in your Quest Log File for any quest that tells you to talk to him. To make sure it is the quest you are looking for, click on the "information bubble" in the upper left corner of the quest box, and you will see all of the dialogue from that quest. It will tell you everything that you already did, and what you need to do next.

Hope this helped.
Thank you, but this wasn't exactly helpful. I'm saying that the quest DISAPPEARED and I have no track of what to do next, and I also looked in the Quest Log File and there was nothing left from the quest. I also did not get credit for defeating the boss.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Thank you, but this wasn't exactly helpful. I'm saying that the quest DISAPPEARED and I have no track of what to do next, and I also looked in the Quest Log File and there was nothing left from the quest. I also did not get credit for defeating the boss.
Sorry. I did not understand it correctly.

I think you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the character who is having this problem.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Did u get xp and loot when ur friend killed the boss. If so then maybe thats the end of that quest line.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
AluraMist2 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Sorry. I did not understand it correctly.

I think you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along with this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the character who is having this problem.
Okay, I'll try. Thank you for your help anyways!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
Did u get xp and loot when ur friend killed the boss. If so then maybe thats the end of that quest line.
Actually, I remember he gave me the quest to defeat the boss and then go talk to him. After my friend/partner defeated the boss, I got a message and then the quest disappeared. I can't find the Map Room without the Quest Helper, and I have no idea how to continue the quest. The Quest Log has no track of the quest. Not even a speck of dust!