Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell idea

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Deflectment:
School: Astral
Pips: 7
Affect: Forces enemy to attack himself with any spells he casts for 1-3 turns. (randomly decides how many turns)
(Level 90 required)

So whatcha think?

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Nice spell good for fighting bosses like (belloq,etc)
I thought of level 98 spell for life
Mother Nature
pips 11
60%
575+1250 to all enemies over 3 rounds and heals all friend 700 each
To me what you think Thanks
sincerely,Promthean life wizard

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Here are my ideas for future spells:

Refract: Wizard can cast a spell that breaks up an attack on himself and spreads it out between all wizards in the fight. Pretty much turns a single hit spell into a multi hit, but with diluted impact.

Reflect: Wizard can cast a spell, creating a shield, that causes any incoming spell to be reflected back to where it came from. Can backfire if a health spell is reflected back to its originator.

Deflect: Causes an incoming spell to be deflected back to the opposing side, but it hits any one of the opposing attackers at random.

Random Deflection: Causes an incoming spell to randomly land anywhere on either side of the battle, including the one that cast it.

Sacrifice: Wizard can cast a spell on another wizard and absorb the hit otherwise intended for the original target. Would be great if I were near full health and could take the hit for a player very low on health, especially when a healing spell for that payer is not available. Henchmen could use this spell to sacrifice itself and save the wizard in trouble.

Attitude Adjustment: allows a wizard to cast a spell onto a member of his team that is about to cast a spell the group feels is the wrong choice. For instance, I could cast a spell on a henchman that is about to heal the wrong member of the team. Blocking him from wasting a spell and pips needlessly. Would work on mute players who are about to cast a weak spell on the enemy thereby wasting the traps, feints, or whatever boosts the others have meticulously placed.

Maybe these ideas can spawn some newer ideas from other players!

Michael Deathstalker Level 90 Storm

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Wizardgirl, there is already a spell like that.
It's a nice idea, but with beguile the target helps you for one round for 3 pips. You get at the end of Krokotopia if you're death.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
OldStormWizard on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Here are my ideas for future spells:

Refract: Wizard can cast a spell that breaks up an attack on himself and spreads it out between all wizards in the fight. Pretty much turns a single hit spell into a multi hit, but with diluted impact.

Reflect: Wizard can cast a spell, creating a shield, that causes any incoming spell to be reflected back to where it came from. Can backfire if a health spell is reflected back to its originator.

Deflect: Causes an incoming spell to be deflected back to the opposing side, but it hits any one of the opposing attackers at random.

Random Deflection: Causes an incoming spell to randomly land anywhere on either side of the battle, including the one that cast it.

Sacrifice: Wizard can cast a spell on another wizard and absorb the hit otherwise intended for the original target. Would be great if I were near full health and could take the hit for a player very low on health, especially when a healing spell for that payer is not available. Henchmen could use this spell to sacrifice itself and save the wizard in trouble.

Attitude Adjustment: allows a wizard to cast a spell onto a member of his team that is about to cast a spell the group feels is the wrong choice. For instance, I could cast a spell on a henchman that is about to heal the wrong member of the team. Blocking him from wasting a spell and pips needlessly. Would work on mute players who are about to cast a weak spell on the enemy thereby wasting the traps, feints, or whatever boosts the others have meticulously placed.

Maybe these ideas can spawn some newer ideas from other players!

Michael Deathstalker Level 90 Storm
I've got an idea too.
Spell: Mass venagence
School: Astral
Pip cost: 3 pips
Effect: 20+ Critical rating to all friends
Spell type: Aura