Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Anyone else having trouble getting their class spells. I am finding it impossible to get my new ice spell. Anyone got any suggestions on how to defeat them.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
Im having the same problem with my Fire, I ran this thing for about 4 hours yesterday, and so far about 3 hours today, over and over and over, loosing everytime with every set up, So close to just giving it up

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
i know i have the same exact problem it stinks because the fire minions then a life boss? yet i can't solo it? i am fire by the way. also this might be as hard as getting efreet but here are some tips: ok if you can get crowns get crowns and if you can try to get the school that beats what the minion is and always have a life minion. also have good cards best health as you can cause i have 5000 or higher health. also bring your best pet or train one that can maybe heal.i know i have the same problem getting fire spell. lol anyway if your storm i would recomend to have lots of life minions. oh by the way in about krokotopia you get a minion or something i would use that unless minions are same school as it. hoped this helped

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
QuestionedArtist on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
Im having the same problem with my Fire, I ran this thing for about 4 hours yesterday, and so far about 3 hours today, over and over and over, loosing everytime with every set up, So close to just giving it up
I am fire too, and these are what I used:

1) Get fire resist gear

2) In your deck, have 2 efreets, blades, convert. Kill the 2 minions one at a time, then make short of the boss. Watch out though, because the Life Boss might use Efreet, and that Weakness can really throw out your attack. And a wand spell will remove all traps/blades. So in my side deck, I had epower/dark pack/sacrifice TC's.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
You might benefit from looking at the Official Fansite Duelist101 for some recommendations about how to get your new class spells:

http://www.duelist101.com/category/other-w101-guides/w101-spell-guides/

Good luck!