Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance or death?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
I have life wizard but i thing to take level up 2 wizards at same time. So my question is to be death or balance.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alexim653 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
I have life wizard but i thing to take level up 2 wizards at same time. So my question is to be death or balance.
My vote is for Death. I am currently level 46 and my Death wizard has yet to be defeated.
I never could get Balance to work very well for me.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Balance is better at high lvl pvp and death at pve. I would forget about life and lvl both balance and death.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Well, if this Death or Balance wizard is going to be separate from the Life Wizard, why not have both schools? One as main and one as secondary.

And if one of these is going to be the secondary school to the Life Wizard, I would pick Balance in my opinion. Because although Death and Life are opposites, they still have sort of the same, I don't know how to put it, strengths? Death can heal a little also, so you don't want to much of the same quality, at least in my opinion, so I think Balance. It brings in a different strength that Life doesn't have already.

It is completely up to you though, I was just putting my two cents in.

I hope you find my input somewhat helpful in finding the perfect school for you!

Hope I could help,
Allison NightGem - Lvl 35 Thaumaturge
Destiney NightGem - Lvl 19 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
i would say balance because balance is more fun

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I say Death, Balance is a bit of a learning curve to get right. Death is an easy solo if need be.