Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigswick Academy Arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
The limited view within this arena is shameful. I really like watching battles but it seems like this arena is designed in order to block that. You either have the dreaded bars that limit your visual or the very high over head view establishing a very little view of actual battling. i even have trouble reading the names above the characters in order to cheer for my friends. I guess basically this post is to complain about this very poorly laid out arena and request that something be done to at least increase the capability of watching the fights. Thank you for your time.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I completely agree. I cannot figure out how to find first floor.

The idea of having to wander around after porting to an arena is preposterous. You should port directly to ringside seats.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
AlethiaDinami on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
The limited view within this arena is shameful. I really like watching battles but it seems like this arena is designed in order to block that. You either have the dreaded bars that limit your visual or the very high over head view establishing a very little view of actual battling. i even have trouble reading the names above the characters in order to cheer for my friends. I guess basically this post is to complain about this very poorly laid out arena and request that something be done to at least increase the capability of watching the fights. Thank you for your time.
I agree with you 100% - this arean is beautiful, however, if I have friends playing there, I just leave - you can't see anything.