Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hoarder

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
What's with the Hoarder having a minion now. It was much easier when he didn't have a minion and much more fun. I'm a Diviner meaning I have low health. The minion is a balance and using Elemental Shields and Weakness. I was fine only fighting the boss but now their is a minion. The Hoarder is already a minion. I think Milos says that The Hoarder is Morganthe's minion. This is very unfair because I tried to get the spell and I can't even do that. KingsIsle needs to do something about The Hoarder.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Likeahbaws on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
What's with the Hoarder having a minion now. It was much easier when he didn't have a minion and much more fun. I'm a Diviner meaning I have low health. The minion is a balance and using Elemental Shields and Weakness. I was fine only fighting the boss but now their is a minion. The Hoarder is already a minion. I think Milos says that The Hoarder is Morganthe's minion. This is very unfair because I tried to get the spell and I can't even do that. KingsIsle needs to do something about The Hoarder.
I agree. It's hard to keep up with the ups and downs of the game in areas you don't expect and certainly don't want change.

Lucky wizards got though this with out having a minion. More people play wizards that like a challenge so us casual players must conform to that mind set or move on.

Guess we can just be glad we don't have to fight the Marley Bone Warehouse any more to get into Celestia, that was horrible for my first wizard and took me 2 weeks to complete with the right team.

Once in Celestia I was defeated more then I won for 2 weeks so I don't know why I didn't quit back then. I know it did get me reading more at wizard101central about how to play the game.