Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca dungeons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
This is the second time i have done an azteca dungeon and can't complete it because of some glitch. I beat the dungeon where i had to use the badge of leadership and when i come out it tells me i have to go back in and beat it over again. I need some help please!!! I don't wanna do it again!!!!! I already had to redo a dungeon and i don't want to. Please i beg help from KI. Pleeeeaaassee

Survivor
May 14, 2009
In Azteca I was on quest. I am a level 85 fire wizard.
My quest was to free the imprisoned guard in the charred tower. I did this twice already in each dungeon and it still says same quest to free prison guards with no arrow. At first there was an arrow but it disappeared when the glitch arrived. When I re-do it I cant free them again-because they already were free. I did these dungeons with no credit and cant complete this quest line. I know I can delete the quest but then I might not have enough XP to level to 90 after all of this.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This is happening to me also but you just have to go into the quest book and select the part your on now. For me the quest arrow goes away but you still advance. So go to what you should go to next and see what happens.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
the same thing has happened to me and a friend regarding the badge of leadership deepest mine dungeon. We did this dungeon 3 times before finally getting everything to work right. It's very annoying to say the least. It seems like this is happening more times than just a fluke. Please fix whatever is wrong so this problem will be resolved.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Happened to me, too~ my friend got credit for the instance, but I didn't, and we had to run the entire thing again. Got it on the second try, but then I see posts like Mizwolfe's and get really nervous about sending my wizard to do anything in a group~ this is obviously a glitch, and I hope it will be fixed soon.

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Its not fixed. Did the dungeon for a second time by myself. It says to use the badge of leadership in cenote. I go to the spot where the boss is lying down after beating him. It does nothing. The only way I can get out of there is to quit or walk out of the dungeon never completing the quest.

Lame.