Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How is Azteca to you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Azteca seems pretty amazing to me! Even if i'm only on Zafaria i've been there because my friend teleported me there. I have not been in a battle there before but they seem to be rank 12 and that is so high!

- Laura Stormblade (My charter name)

Random: I love warriors ^^

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
How is Azteca to me? Its even balanced boring and fun. I'm stuck on a quest and too much talking Nicholas StormEyes Level 80 Archmage Balance ( Helpful Wizard )

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Azteca is frustrating and difficult. I am a Mercenary for Hire from 101Central, and an adult player, and I started my Storm through it in test, and then again when it went live. I have never been so angry with Wizard101.

The gear is woefully inadequate for the level of battle. I cannot progress without the use of elixirs (damage, critical block and major regeneration for dungeons), and the drop rate for drop quests is horrible.

I am sick of seeing Ninja Pigs, Earthquake, stunning spells, and enemies whose critical rating is better than any wizard I have ever seen.

And the enemies start with so many pips! I was hit by 2 critical Efreets in the first round, which killed me, even with Waterworks gear. I have been sent to the commons defeated more in Azteca than in the entire game.

I refuse to move my Balance any further until there is a convert/prism that can be used for Balance enemies.

It makes me sick to think of playing Azteca. I guess I'll be a level 80 and below Mercenary, if I play at all.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
azteca is fun just allot of collecting quests other then that it fun.