Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wont let me into Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
For some strange reason,
after i beat Malistaire it would not let me go onto Celestia? Is there a level requirement because i am only 47. Is that it?

confused-
Rachel Goldendust

Administrator
That's correct, young Wizard.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 11, 2009
Am level 44 and finish dragonspyre but it still not let me go to celestia. Is there a level I have to be to go there.

Administrator
Please read before you post, I can't believe I have to write this reply...your answer is right there above your post...

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
That's correct, young Wizard.

i just started tatakai outpost,on mooshu i level 40 ice,do you think i should let side quests or its ok if i continue doing it

Luke Icegem,lvl 40 ice

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
I have finished Dragonspyre and searched for the spiral key and it still will not let me in, so what do I need to do to get in I am level 48

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cristina1972 on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
I have finished Dragonspyre and searched for the spiral key and it still will not let me in, so what do I need to do to get in I am level 48
Did you read any of the posts in this thread? Did you go see Headmaster Ambrose? If you are Level 48, and finished the quest "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, Headmaster Ambrose will send you to Celestia.