Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Azteca is home to the Aztecosaurs; the oldest race in the Spiral.
Long believed to have been lost, this world now lives in peril of being destroyed...

Players who are a minimum of level 75 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

The Quest "A Great Storm Coming" would have given you the badge: "Hero of Avalon".

For our Crowns players, Azteca is broken up into 6 different zones. These zones will cost 1995 Crowns each for a total of 11970 Crowns to purchase the entire world of Azteca.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
Is this for the test realm only? I cant Go in Azteca I go to Cyrus Drake but he wont give me the task, Or is it just my wizard?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
Job well done on the new world KI.....The little bit that I have played already, I've enjoyed! The world is beautifully designed and although the questing is time consuming, it is not impossible as I like a little more of a challenge! I appreciate the time an energy you all have put into this game. Kudos to you and keep of the great work.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Jacob Legend on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Is this for the test realm only? I cant Go in Azteca I go to Cyrus Drake but he wont give me the task, Or is it just my wizard?
I also am not getting anything from Cyrus, and I am not sure, if I did the " A great storm coming" quest .. truely none of us have any way to know what quest have been completed except for a few badges. Please help!!

Administrator
WildeHilde33 on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
I also am not getting anything from Cyrus, and I am not sure, if I did the " A great storm coming" quest .. truely none of us have any way to know what quest have been completed except for a few badges. Please help!!
Do you have the badge "Hero of Avalon Badge"?
If so, you have completed 'A Great Storm Coming'.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I'm very excited about the new world, as I have seen it on the messages when I log on...and I'm looking forward to exploring it!
Just for further information, will the world be set in prehistoric times, or early civilization(Aztecs, Mayans, etc.)? Both sound very impressive, and an early applause for the programmers/producers of this new storyline.

(Since the world is level 80+, you probably won't see my wizard strolling the area very soon!)

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
I also am having trouble with access to Azteca. I have the Hero of Avalon badge and actually was admitted to Zafaria. I completed the first battle with the next step to talk to the Quetzal Messenger in Halley's Observatory now showing in my list of open quests. However, I can not get back into Azteca through the World Gate nor can I get to Halley's Observatory if I port to a friend already in Azteca and try to make my way back to Halley's Observatory from there.

Please help...

Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
gemstone2006 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
I also am having trouble with access to Azteca. I have the Hero of Avalon badge and actually was admitted to Zafaria. I completed the first battle with the next step to talk to the Quetzal Messenger in Halley's Observatory now showing in my list of open quests. However, I can not get back into Azteca through the World Gate nor can I get to Halley's Observatory if I port to a friend already in Azteca and try to make my way back to Halley's Observatory from there.

Please help...
Nevermind. Was able to port to a friend with access to Halley's Observatory and get past this roadblock.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2012
wt is azteca and wt lvl do you need to be for the new spells? i really want to know because i went with a friend and saw one new spell and i want to know wt lvl to be for it. wt lvl do i have to become for i can get to azteca to?

Administrator
Drakeflame123127 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
wt is azteca and wt lvl do you need to be for the new spells? i really want to know because i went with a friend and saw one new spell and i want to know wt lvl to be for it. wt lvl do i have to become for i can get to azteca to?
You really need to take a moment to read before you post, young Wizard. It will save us all a lot of time and effort.

Players who are a minimum of level 80 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do).

The rest of your answers can be found under the !News icon at the top of this page (https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2012)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 09, 2009
can some one please help me i am looking for the treasure card chastisement ---as i need it for my crafting is it a drop or being balance can i craft it?any and all help is appriciated ty.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
I love the new world Azteca!
I just wish i could go there on my own.
I was wondering?
How do you get the T-Rex mount.
I want it so bad!
I was also wondering?
If you could make a Fairy world?
That would be cool. or a Jungle world!

From Allison BattleRider storm wizard level 41.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Hi! My name is Monica WyrmHeart (Death magic). When my father (Devin WyrmHeart) and I go to Azteca, sometimes it acts up but my father and I your hard work on Wizard101 and Pirate101. And please keep up the good work. YOU ROCK!!!
From,
Monica WyrmHeart the Death Wizard

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
The spider lady's name....i forgot it sumone remind me!!!

Survivor
May 02, 2012
I'm in Azteca right now, and i'm in Zultan Dock now in the beginning of it. I just have to say that Azteca is a great place I like it a lot.

Sarah Griffinrunner, fire wizard, level 85.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
About to finish Zafaria so next I just need to do Avalon

Elizabeth Spiritflame
Level 70 Pyromancer

"You don't need out if you don't get in"

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
professor, i am a level 89 wizard but have not recieved my quest for my level 88 spell yet. what do i need to do

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
This morning I dissolved the webbing that allows us to go to the Petal Door. I left for a time to go to the trading post. When I got back to Alto Alto I am unable to get to the Petal Door. Is this a bug or do I need to battle the spiders in Xoltol Tower?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Trying to get started on the Azteca area, took time off to give Pirate101 a shot.

Got all quests done and Hero of Avalon Badge, but Cyrus is still being mean and won't speak to me, maybe he just doesn't like Ice wizards.

Talon Hexforge level 80 Thaumaturge. Even walked to every realm looking for someone to give me any quest I might have missed. Any idea why this quest won't show up to let me start?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Ignore my last post. for some reason Drake is still next to ambrose on my game, but now loading in his school again too.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
ericus20 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
The spider lady's name....i forgot it sumone remind me!!!
Morganthe is her name.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Anyone know how to unlock astral spells in azteca cause i'm already a level 87 and there's no quest about the astral spells in azteca. Please help. There's only count of days and night of the comet.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
This helped me alot. Now i know why things have been poping up and i though i didnt need then
thanks wizard101! :D

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
It isn't in the test realm its in Wizard101 I can't wait until I am level 80!
Christina Dreamheart
Life wizard level 47 almost level 48