Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 04, 2009
GataLuna on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
I've heard there is a quest that gives the Sharpened Blade in Azteca. Where is it and who do I get the quest from?

Scarlett Moonbringer
Life Wizard
This link to one of the fansites gives information on "Sharpened Blade":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sharpened_Blade

You get it from the Sun School Trainer. On that link, also click on the "Sun School Trainer" for more details. There is a quest you must do to "repair the trainer obelisk" first.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Jacob Legend on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
Is this for the test realm only? I cant Go in Azteca I go to Cyrus Drake but he wont give me the task, Or is it just my wizard?
I think its a glitch like with me cause I can't talk to the king in grizzleheim... or maybe I have to be a higher lvl... hmmmm...

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Is this for the test realm only? I cant Go in Azteca I go to Cyrus Drake but he wont give me the task, Or is it just my wizard?
so my dad is not in Azteca yet. he is only level 65 I really what to see what it is like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I did not get the quest so i could learn sharpened blade. I'm level 88.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
lol hi i am a level 82 and i think i finished the cenote area, so far azteca is interesting. but it seems like a super long world?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
flamestixreal on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
lol hi i am a level 82 and i think i finished the cenote area, so far azteca is interesting. but it seems like a super long world?
It is a fairly long world if you are going solo. It goes pretty quickly though if you can find 1-2 questing buddies on the same track as you. It is a really fun world if you get a friend at the same level to work through it together. It is worth the work though. The new world is much more "solo friendly", so don't give up hope. It also depends how often you play. Hardcore determined players can finish it in a few days. It took me about a week solo (except for Belloq in Twin and Undead Malistaire in Xibalba) I got a friend to help on those.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
You have to be at least level 80

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
I really need to know why Azteca is so irritably long and difficult! It makes nooo sense! I can't solo any boss (besides the ones that unlock the Sun Star and Moon schools along with my Storm Owl but i needed Henchmen for those things) Like, wasn't Avalon enough with the constant bosses? Plus, it's hard to level up once.

Level 88

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012
Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
I can't wait for Azteca! I have been waiting forever! Avalon felt way longer than it really was and I don't know why? Anyway I was really angry when I found out that ghost avalon wasn't the last dungeon but I liked that last dungeon better, it was really cool. So now I'm a lvl 80 death about to go into Azteca. I can't wait I really hope Azteca isn't as impossible as everyone is saying. Anyway I am going to start questing tomorrow after school. I am usually on either vampire or the first crowded server that it says.

Austin Deathbringer 80

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Dear Professor Greyrose,
My wizard, Anna Dreamcaller went up to the Obsidian mirror to break it and continue on through the web. The box never came up allowing me to break it. Can you help me please?
Thanks,
Anna

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
I can't get my sharpen blade and my aura spell for my wizard please help

Survivor
Feb 09, 2011
I am level 88 wizard i am facing off with clemente i can't seem to defeat him i have no fire resistant
i am not sure how to defeat him what can i do to defeat him sense i have no crowns to help me

i want to defeat him just not sure how

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
Azteca is a fairly good world with one exception, could we make it a tad bit easier for us by adding gold treasure chests in this world. Same as putting a puzzle together quickly, but the rewards being at top notch including items grand master and transcendent artisans need. Including wands, gold and oddly crowns?

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Hey! Sorry for the inconvenience, but i havn't visited the spiral in quite some time and have seemed to have lost my main quest on my balance! Currently in azteca, but not sure what part I was last in. Would appreciate any help, Thanks!

Defender
May 02, 2010
ericus20 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
The spider lady's name....i forgot it sumone remind me!!!
Morganthe.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
will someone pretty plz plz plz give me some guardian armour my characters name is johnhex caster

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
even though i just started Zafaria, i am really excited to go to Azteca. I'm only in Savannah,who cares though! Azteca is my favorite world,with like all the dinosaurs and birds and meteors falling from the sky. although i do think Azteca might be a bit hard. Is it? can anyone tell me?

Boris wild hammer level 63

Survivor
May 01, 2011
lol everyone who says storm wiz struggles with this world your wrong XD we wreck like I blew through half of the world in like a day or so ya

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Azteca is really good even though we failed at the end it was really good. The animation was amazing along with the story along with new spells with every element except for cause it wasn't introduced yet. The plot twist at the end I loved how you did it cause malistare came back and it led to darkmoor. so what i'm saying is for you to keep doing worlds like azteca. It might even be better than khrysalis in many ways well except for the new element and its animation

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
EpicViper88 on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
Anyone know how to unlock astral spells in azteca cause i'm already a level 87 and there's no quest about the astral spells in azteca. Please help. There's only count of days and night of the comet.
The quest might not pop up as you usually get it so you might want to look for it instead of waiting for it

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
So, how does Morganthe expect Xibalba to destroy Azteca when it is already in many peices? And the comet is obviously breaking in to tiny little peices. Instead of the world getting destroyed, it's more likely that people will be getting beaned in the head with ice pellets for months. I am quite confused.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Iridian Griffinthi... on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
So, how does Morganthe expect Xibalba to destroy Azteca when it is already in many peices? And the comet is obviously breaking in to tiny little peices. Instead of the world getting destroyed, it's more likely that people will be getting beaned in the head with ice pellets for months. I am quite confused.
lol that is so true.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Nov 9, 2012 wrote:
Azteca is home to the Aztecosaurs; the oldest race in the Spiral.
Long believed to have been lost, this world now lives in peril of being destroyed...

Players who are a minimum of level 75 and who have completed the Avalon quest "A Great Storm Coming" must speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood (not Merle like you usually do). He will send you along to Marleybone for a very unique experience. Completing Cyrus' quest will give you the Spiral Key to Azteca.

The Quest "A Great Storm Coming" would have given you the badge: "Hero of Avalon".

For our Crowns players, Azteca is broken up into 6 different zones. These zones will cost 1995 Crowns each for a total of 11970 Crowns to purchase the entire world of Azteca.
Hi I have quested through Azteca and i am level 87 and have not gotten the quest for the star spell sleet storm.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
I am not able to block crtitcal and my critical block is at 245 and critical at 379 but it doesnt work much in Azteca. WHy?

Need some explaining please W101