Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I have a problem getting my crafters badge in MB, i already did the quest to craft the dagger and the ring and when i finished it it said goal complete, then i got the quest to go to talk to the dog that gave me that quest get the loot for completing the quest, i even have my compass or arrow to guide me and it guided me to the dog but it had that grey question mark which means you did not complete the quest then i got confused because it told me that i had completed the goal and even the arrow guided me to her but she still had that grey question mark i tried changing realms and stuff but nothing so i kinda need osme help with that.

Administrator
You've only done half of what you were asked, young Wizard.

You have to craft the items and then you have to bring them to the quest giver. You must have the crafted items in your inventory when you return to hand in the quest. If you've sold or deleted them, you can craft new ones, or if you're very lucky, you can purchase someone else's error in the Bazaar.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
I have SOO many quests to do in Marley Bonebut I'm not a high enough level to go.Can you PLEASE tell me "What level do you have to be to actully go there"

Administrator
lstamgirl8 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
I have SOO many quests to do in Marley Bonebut I'm not a high enough level to go.Can you PLEASE tell me "What level do you have to be to actully go there"
As we have repeatedly stated, getting into Marleybone has nothing to do with your level. Just as you were required to complete your assignments in Wizard City to move on to Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required assignments in Krokotopia to move on to Marleybone.

Ignore your Marleybone quests for now and concentrate on completing the tasks you have in Krokotopia. Only when you have completed those will you be offered the key to Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com