Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should i continue Dragonspyre or Grizzleham?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
okay so i'm level 41 in Dragonspyre and i was thinking to myself should i continue Grizzleham and try Wintertusk i beat the first part you go to in grizzleham i haven't gotten to the three other parts in grizzleham. i was wondering if i am to low level for Dragonspyre and was curious should i work on Grizzleham?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mythh Legendd on Oct 21, 2012 wrote:
okay so i'm level 41 in Dragonspyre and i was thinking to myself should i continue Grizzleham and try Wintertusk i beat the first part you go to in grizzleham i haven't gotten to the three other parts in grizzleham. i was wondering if i am to low level for Dragonspyre and was curious should i work on Grizzleham?
I try to get though Grizzlehiem by level 45-48. I tend to do the areas a bit higher level then allow to make the fighting go easier. When I start at level 20-25 I do one area at a time and return to normal questing to level up.

The Jotun fight can be a stop up to be able to enter Ravenscar and then at the end of Ravenscar the 4 Ravens fight is a rough one.

Altho I enter Wintertusk at level 50 I usually return at level 55 because the fighting there can be rough with out help, not that Celestia is much better and I level three levels doing main story line only which gives me my level 58 spell and pet quests as I am enter the last area. You can then choose to back track for side quests or return to Celestia.

I do all quests and side quest though DragonSprye so my wizard is the highest level it can be to start the second half of the game which steps up game play quite a bit.