Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

adet crafter

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I got my initiate crafter.I have to buy an equipment crafter and make 2 things to get my adet crafter badge but it is in moosu.I have to complete marleybone first.I have a couple of quest to do first.Do I have to defeat the black widow,and the incinarator the book of flames? what is the main quest I have to get to moosu?Do I have to complete all quest first.or is there a couple of main quest to do?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brettdy63 on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
I got my initiate crafter.I have to buy an equipment crafter and make 2 things to get my adet crafter badge but it is in moosu.I have to complete marleybone first.I have a couple of quest to do first.Do I have to defeat the black widow,and the incinarator the book of flames? what is the main quest I have to get to moosu?Do I have to complete all quest first.or is there a couple of main quest to do?
Watson on Scotland Yard roof gives the last quests of Marleybone - Ironworks then Kats lab then you are sent to the Museum for the last three quests. Counter East and West then the final quest is Big Ben.

As for crafting if someone can take you to Jade Palace you could get the craft quest and the equipment table is in the furniture shop there. Hint - corner the market on Black Lotus. I don't recommend the Bazaar because they tend to run higher then the 1,500 gold.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Have a friend help you port there..? That's what I would do. Otherwise complete Big Ben.