Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Contact Us" Is Not Working

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Several times over the past year, I have tried using the "Contact Us" when trying to contact support with an issue. I have just tried again and It does not work and has not for a long time.

I am aware of the email address to contact support, but it gets very frustrating not being able to use the one on this site. Could a staff member please explain why this is happening?

Administrator
Please post
a) what browser you are using (safari, chrome, IE, firefox etc)
b) what version of that browser (look in the 'About' section of your browser for details)
c) whether or not you're logged into the Wizard101.com website when you try to contact support
d) whether or not you've tried to resolve this form issue through email

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Please post
a) what browser you are using (safari, chrome, IE, firefox etc)
b) what version of that browser (look in the 'About' section of your browser for details)
c) whether or not you're logged into the Wizard101.com website when you try to contact support
d) whether or not you've tried to resolve this form issue through email
Professor Greyrose, thank you for replying.

My browser is IE8, Yes, I am logged into the W101.com site when I try to contact support. And Yes, I did try to resolve this through email and got no reply the last time I had problems with it.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Internet explorer isn't a very good web browser. It's very bugged and has a lot of pop ups. This is probably why the contact us ticket is not working. I would suggest using. Chrome it is. Very good rouser and quick.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
AoS Sheldon on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
Internet explorer isn't a very good web browser. It's very bugged and has a lot of pop ups. This is probably why the contact us ticket is not working. I would suggest using. Chrome it is. Very good rouser and quick.
I have always use IE and have never had any problems with it. The Contact us has always worked for me until a few months ago. I have tried other browsers that have been less than satisfactory. I also know there are some sites that either don't load or work well on Chrome.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
if your using IE8 then you a computer with windows xp maybe you should get windows 7 and get IE9 thats the better version of IE or you could have a virus on your computer you should do a disk cleaner and defrag just to be sure.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
numbly1863 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
if your using IE8 then you a computer with windows xp maybe you should get windows 7 and get IE9 thats the better version of IE or you could have a virus on your computer you should do a disk cleaner and defrag just to be sure.
I have no virus on my computer. I run periodic scans to clean and defrag my computer (at least once a month).

Administrator
Until this is resolved, please use the alternative method of contacting through email to support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
Until this is resolved, please use the alternative method of contacting through email to support@wizard101.com
Thank you Professor Greyrose.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I have no virus on my computer. I run periodic scans to clean and defrag my computer (at least once a month).
it could any number of things your firewall might be preventing you from using certain online features is your adobe reader up to date is your java up to date is your pop up blocker working properly is the certificate valid you could be looking at a fake page. and safari is very slow broswer and chrome freeze's up alot. does you computer have the latest updates installed. do you have a wireless network provider like A&TT are you using a laptop or desktop computer.

any of these could cause the " Contact us" not to work properly you have to look at every possiblility you could have another program interfering with IE8.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
numbly1863 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
it could any number of things your firewall might be preventing you from using certain online features is your adobe reader up to date is your java up to date is your pop up blocker working properly is the certificate valid you could be looking at a fake page. and safari is very slow broswer and chrome freeze's up alot. does you computer have the latest updates installed. do you have a wireless network provider like A&TT are you using a laptop or desktop computer.

any of these could cause the " Contact us" not to work properly you have to look at every possiblility you could have another program interfering with IE8.
Numbly, I appreciate your input, but my computer is working properly and all certificates and updates are current. There are no other programs interfering with IE8 (I have no other browsers on my PC) and I am using a desktop. No it is not running on wifi. I have been working with Computers for several years and make sure updates are current, including adobe and java. Yes, popup blocker is also working properly

Explorer
May 30, 2011
if you had a wireless network IE8 would run 10 times faster then what your currently using ive been using wireless since 1995 and you also save a couple of thousand dollars each year. and what virus program are you using Mcaffe or Norton?