Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila idea that i feel everyone would love.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Aquila is one of the most annoying dungeons ever to farm loot for because you either have to wait in team up and hope your team doesnt abandon you mid or late in dungeon, or beg a high lvl person to help you.

There should be a chest after you defeat zeus because this dungeon is deceptively long and extremely annoying.

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I have said that every time after completing a difficult dungeon such as Tartarus, Waterworks, or Darkmoor. I do not think that Waterworks has a chest, but it does need one. I agree, Mount Olympus should have a chest at Zeus. One of the things chest takes away is the fun of farming though. Waterworks is a milestone for me and it is very fun to farm. Sometimes chests can take away lots of crowns. Once in Darkmoor, I spent about 12,000 crowns in Malistaire's chest in one run. I got all my gear but it took away 1/5 of the crowns I had bought. Be careful, sometimes you may get lucky, other times you may be unlucky.