Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hall Monitors?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Are they still around? And if someone wanted to become a hall monitor, how would one apply for it? I'm so sick of seeing rude people going past the filter and sometimes I feel like reports go unnoticed.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Hall monitors are chosen involuntarily by KI- no applications. I wish so much that I could be a hall monitor for the same reason, but those who are chosen are sworn to secrecy (to avoid harassment and power abuse). I imagine they are still around, but remember that there are also auto-mute functions where someone who has gotten a large number (not sure what the exact number is) of reports in a short amount of time, the systems automatically mutes them, no hall monitor required. I can personally testify that this feature also still exists because I saw this just the other night when some kid tried to cuss and about a minute later he could only use menu chat, lol!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2016
Pardon me if this sounds like a really stupid question, but what's a hall monitor? Also, I agree that there are plenty of rude people out there on Wizard101, especially in the Commons.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
We're not currently taking applications for Hall Monitors, but thank you for doing your part to keep the Spiral Safe!

More information can be found here.