Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible team up on Lyon Lorestriker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
So I've been working on Lyon Lorestriker for several days and I'm tired of losing and dying. I was wondering if there were any high level player (specifically Storm students) were willing to team up with me at some point to clear this quest. I am a level 71 Balance student and my online name is Marcus Myththorn. Please let me know if there are a couple of people willing to help me.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
You consider a level 83 storm high leveled?
Sure, I'd love to fight Lyon with you, he was kinda challenging when I fought him but with two friends we wrecked him our first attempt. I'm down, what time and realm? I'm in Central Time. My wizard's name is Patrick Anvilblade

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Level 83 is great! Honestly I just need someone that can help me out. I'm in EST so I believe you guys are an hour behind us. I actually just hit level 84 recently so I think we can do this. Let's meet up tomorrow 7/11/2016 at 6:00 P.M. EST, which should be 5:00 P.M for you. As for the realm I think we should meet up in Dyrad. It doesn't matter but a less crowded one should be better. Let me know if this works for you as well.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Oh dang, meet up where? In the commons? Or the tower?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Okay let's meet up on Thursday 7/14/2016 in the realm Dryad at 6:00 P.M EST, again I think that is 5:00 P.M for you. Lets meet in front of the tower with all our gear and whatever we need to beat him. Let me know if this works for you.