Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-24-16

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
I like Starblood653's suggestion... I would love a badge for when my decorated houses make it on the board.

Also, not sure at this point if a farming badge of some type would make me proud or make me cringe for the number of times I've farmed Yevgeny, Malistaire, or Morganthe - but it may be something to ponder, like "Darkmoor Devastator" for 50 Darkmoor runs or "I farmed Yevgeny 50 times and all I got was ore."

Thanks!

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Maybe a badge every time you get a new spell, only corresponds to your school.

EX: Just recently, I got "Gnomes!", so it would be like "Gnome master"

Catherine Rainbowsong

Level 69 (I think)

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
sun girl1122 on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
ooh I like that idea! here's my idea.

"king/queen of the serpentine escape" (I have this house)

Miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer
I have another idea to add to that one:

"Landlord/Landlady of the Midday Estate/Night Garden/Meadows at Dusk"

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
There were new badges created for Grumpy Gobblers and Way of the Ninja Pig. I'd like to see badges added for all the other pet games.

I don't know if I want them so much anymore now that I'm done all of the old worlds, but I remember in Grizzleheim how much I had wanted badges for defeating wolves. Same with rhinos, gorillas, and zebras in Zafaria. Shadow creatures that have been in many worlds since Dragonspyre. But I don't even have the time to go back and get all of the other "defeat X (creature)" badges, I can't imagine how daunting it would be to go back and start from zero on all of those creatures, because I know there's no way we could ever get credit for the defeats we accumulated while there was no counter to give us a bit of a running start.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
A badge such as "Bossy" for defeating a set number if boss monsters.

Badges for each number of pets hatched.

Badges you obtain for socializing "Quiet" for if you don't speak for a set period of time or "Chatty" if you talk a lot. "Friendly" if you have over a set amount of friends or "Loyal" if you've logged on for a set period of time.

Badges for if your house is ranked 1st in the castle tours.

Even badges if you keep using emotes such as "Dancer" or "Rich" for hitting the limit for the amount of gold you can have.

Badge requirements outside the usual "Battle x amount of mob y" are more fun in general

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
DevinSkullStone on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Lore Collector

Collect all lore spells from loremaster, all of them

Ultra Trainer

Train a pet to Ultra

Hardcore
Defeat the Polaris Dungeon with only a starter deck, and no treasure cards

Gaunlet Opener
Buy a gaunlet

Pack Opener / Super Pack Opener / Epic Pack Opener /
Open 20,100,200 packs

Committed / Super Committed
Play Wizard101 2, 5 hours straight

Addicted
Play Wizard101 50 hours in total
Play Wizard101 10 hours straight = "Loyal" badge
Play Wizard101 20 hours straight = "Tired Wizard" badge
Play Wizard101 30 hours straight = "Go to sleep" badge
Play Wizard101 40 hours straight = "You need to stop" badge
Play Wizard101 50 hours straight = "Please we are begging you" badge
Play Wizard101 75 hours straight = "It's escapism and it isn't healthy" badge
Play Wizard101 100 hours straight = "CAN'T WAKE UP" badge
Play Wizard101 150 hours straight = "WAKE ME UP INSIDE" badge

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'd like a badge that shows how many years your account (not just a character on your account) has been part of wizard101.

Obviously, to earn it you need to have an account.

It would be available to everyone, member or not, and simply say something like:

Part of Wizard101 for X years. The X would be replaced by the number of years your account has existed, and it would increment by 1 on the anniversary of when your account was created.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Otter Milkshake on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Hm... Good question! I think it would be cool to have another badge that you earn for helping other Wizards using the "Team Up!" kiosk in Olde Town! Maybe it could be "Team Master" or something like that?
There is one. It's called Team player

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
I'd love to get more school badges rather than the one 'Master of ---'. You could even include some Astral or badges like 'Novice Metamorphoser' or 'Adept Enchanter/Enchantress' and 'Master Pishogue'. Plus more Shadowmancy/Umbramancy badges too.
Yeah I would love that

Level 65 Still in Celestia

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
EmmalineWillowsong on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
I like Starblood653's suggestion... I would love a badge for when my decorated houses make it on the board.

Also, not sure at this point if a farming badge of some type would make me proud or make me cringe for the number of times I've farmed Yevgeny, Malistaire, or Morganthe - but it may be something to ponder, like "Darkmoor Devastator" for 50 Darkmoor runs or "I farmed Yevgeny 50 times and all I got was ore."

Thanks!
Agreed! Farming should definitely have something positive after about 50 times trying to get Ninja Pigs from Koto. I am a collector.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
kathey3553 on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Maybe a badge every time you get a new spell, only corresponds to your school.

EX: Just recently, I got "Gnomes!", so it would be like "Gnome master"

Catherine Rainbowsong

Level 69 (I think)
Or maybe you get it after you got it AND used the spell a certain amount of times?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
How about a badge after you finish a world not including side quests, and a badge after you finish all of a world's side quests?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Duckburst on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
Play Wizard101 10 hours straight = "Loyal" badge
Play Wizard101 20 hours straight = "Tired Wizard" badge
Play Wizard101 30 hours straight = "Go to sleep" badge
Play Wizard101 40 hours straight = "You need to stop" badge
Play Wizard101 50 hours straight = "Please we are begging you" badge
Play Wizard101 75 hours straight = "It's escapism and it isn't healthy" badge
Play Wizard101 100 hours straight = "CAN'T WAKE UP" badge
Play Wizard101 150 hours straight = "WAKE ME UP INSIDE" badge
I agree with the badge idea but not the times. These are ridiculous and only a computer addict could get those badges. The badges should maybe start at one hour and end at ten. Even then most people will only get the first few badges.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
crystalwizard12345... on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
There is one. It's called Team player
Otter said another badge.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
EmmalineWillowsong on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:

Thanks!
Did you see my suggestions about adding new badges to past Skeleton Key bosses & secret bosses? This gave me the chance to think about new badges to previous hidden bosses that don't have them presently, not like others that do, especially the new ones. Just look at this suggestion post that I made. You may like them, and KingsIsle should definitely add these in!

Plus, there are new badges to those who complete every quest, main & side quest, in each story arc & defeated each arc's Big Bad, & others I thought about. These should really be worth KI creating & us earning!

Wouldn't you agree to this? I would.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Fable Finder on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
How about a badge after you finish a world not including side quests, and a badge after you finish all of a world's side quests?
This might be hard though, giving out the badge to everyone who pre-earned it. Unless KI programmers have some easier way.

Administrator
flash33 on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
"Daring Adventurer"-complete the game using only a Starter Deck and Wand.
Oof. That one sounds difficult!

Folks, you've given us some really great suggestions to think about for the future. It's likely we'll have some new badges in the future already... but we'll look into adding some more!

New feedback Friday shall be coming up! Stay tuned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea