Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you, Dworgyn!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Just thought I'd send a quick message to you, Dworgyn, for how much you've been interacting with us lately and answering a lot of our questions directly on the official forums. It's often very reassuring to get answers straight from the necromancer's mouth rather than guessing amongst ourselves. I imagine your job over at KI is quite busy, and I only appreciate your efforts even more for that. I hope Ambrose has tenured you for all your hard work!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
You bet! Happy to help and respond where I can and when time allows.

I also want to thank everyone who has been leaving notes for our Moderators and assisting with making this a great place to talk and share ideas about Wizard101.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
yes Dworgyn I thank you too for being an awesome professor and as already been said thanks for sharing some time with us here, we really appreciate how you and all kingsisle always cares for our opinions, ideas and give us many new activites in the game. and gives us many new surprises on the updates. thank you Dworgyn and thank you Kingsisle. sinceresly caleb shadowbrand lvl 110

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Starblood653 on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
Just thought I'd send a quick message to you, Dworgyn, for how much you've been interacting with us lately and answering a lot of our questions directly on the official forums. It's often very reassuring to get answers straight from the necromancer's mouth rather than guessing amongst ourselves. I imagine your job over at KI is quite busy, and I only appreciate your efforts even more for that. I hope Ambrose has tenured you for all your hard work!
Agreed. Thanks, Dworgyn! Everyone in KingsIsle does their part in making this game great, so thank you all of KingsIsle!

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Ikr guys and thnx Greyrose and all the admin for being so nice and fair, continue to do what you love cuz ur the best at it. Btw thnx for the Fun in the sun items, events and the every once in a while extra gardening/pet bonuses to members <3

~ Love Platonicly Amber Hawksong