Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Myth Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2013
I don't think I have the authority to think of a new spell idea, nor do I think it will be implemented in the game, but bugger.
  • Spell: Time Warp
  • School: Myth
  • Pip cost: 5
  • Description: Reverts all charms back to the previous round. Sounds confusing right? I think it would make more sense in an example.

Example 1: 2v2 battle with you, a myth wizard, and your friend, a balance. You currently have 4 mythblades on you, and this turn your balance friend gives you a balance blade. You use time warp, and the balance blade is removed.
Example 2: 1v2 battle with a myth mob and a fire boss. You have 7 blades on you of various sources. The myth minion earthquakes, taking them all away. The fire boss uses efreet, putting a -90% weakness on you. You use time warp, and your blades, which you had the previous round, are placed back upon you, and the efreet weakness is cleansed, so the situation is the same as the last round, excluding pip reduction on all sides.

This idea isn't complete and I'm horrible with words, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them here.