Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Games

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Lets get a little honest. Playing the old pet game over and over again can get boring.
noob: i like way of ninj-
As I was saying, it gets old. Playing the old same game. If you were to implement a new game to the pet pavilion, what would it be?

If I were makign the new pet game id make it probably a quiz with a timer. Like the old classic, the match memory game, where you have to find 2 of the same card and it will flip over if you fail.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Agreed! The games get old fast.

Also, do you like Temple Run? Way of the Ninja Pig is similar. Don't be so quick to cast people off as noobs just because they like a certain game.

I'd love to have a memory game, even multiplayer games with sigils, where the winner gets more boosts.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Fable Finder on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Agreed! The games get old fast.

Also, do you like Temple Run? Way of the Ninja Pig is similar. Don't be so quick to cast people off as noobs just because they like a certain game.

I'd love to have a memory game, even multiplayer games with sigils, where the winner gets more boosts.
those games are the best agreed! Way of the Ninja Pig I love, just like to make things funny