Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns on Mac

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! We don't currently have plans to bring the Earn Crowns feature to Mac; however, I'd be more than happy to pass along feedback and requests.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Dworgyn on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
Hi! We don't currently have plans to bring the Earn Crowns feature to Mac; however, I'd be more than happy to pass along feedback and requests.
As a Mac user, I would really appreciate having the same opportunity as PC users to earn Crowns. This has actually been on my mind for a while, so I would like to thank Fable Finder for bringing it into the light.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Dworgyn on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
Yes please! Thanks.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Shannon Skybreaker on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
As a Mac user, I would really appreciate having the same opportunity as PC users to earn Crowns. This has actually been on my mind for a while, so I would like to thank Fable Finder for bringing it into the light.

Best of luck!
S.S.
No problem...not even close to one, in fact

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015

Best of luck!
S.S.
As in, no problem bringing it into the light

Archon
Sep 17, 2012

Best of luck!
S.S.
As a mac user also, it would be nice to keep things equal. Though you can earn 4000+ crowns a month just from doing trivia and daily assignments already without watching the videos.