Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-17-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi Wizards! It's Friday once more and we all know what that means, right?

This week I'd like to talk about those titles under your name. We'd like to know - what badge do you have currently displayed for your Wizard(s), and why? Funny name? Proud of what you accomplished to earn it? Tell us all about it!

Happy Friday, and a spectacular weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
As an answer, it really depends on the character.
My Balance usually has one of the Lost Pages badges.
My Storm has Sword Saint, but I need to go get Samurai.
My Life has Master of the Jungle
My Death has A+ Student
And currently, my Ice and Fire don't have badges at the moment.

This is my first time ever posting on a Feedback Friday post, and I have a question for the moderators: Given the release of test realm into Live in Pirate101, could we PLEASE have some Feedback Fridays across all KingsIsle developed games where players present non-argumentative constructive criticism about what is currently in the game? Having an only-positive "What do you like" feedback system does nothing good for where some areas might be aesthetically displeasing, creatively defunct, and overall just plain unlikable.

This isn't a cry for nerfs, but to PLEASE offer the players a say in what goes on at KingsIsle in the game. There's a negative stigma across your fanbase partially because of this, and having a constructive multiple-sided discussion from the mods, the devs, the fansite owners, their moderators, and fans like me. We would love to have an open-forum discussion about these kinds of things towards things in-game, like "How do we create new pathways into the story?" And "Is there something in the design of X robe or Y wand that we could fix?" Or creating separate paths for our wizards down the line, for those who carry multiple wizards across their account.

Thanks for reading.

Mark DeathMask, 110
Rachel "Midori no Daia" StormSword, 110
Elijah Victor RedThistle, 110
Andrew SpiritStrider, 110
Alexis GhostForge "Alexa Harmoni", 110
Gracie DarkSlinger, 110

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I don't pay too much attention to the badges. None of them give you stat boosts or other benefits, the way that badges do on other games. So currently, most of my wizards have no badge selected. A couple that have finished Polaris did have child of light and shadow or defender of Land sky for a while.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Depends on the character, Professor~

For my Theurgist, I have kept Emerald Champion as the badge. It sounds cool, I hardly see the badge, and it seems to fit a Life wizard.

For my Thaumaturge, I have Machine Master equipped. I really like to see how things work.

As for the rest, I just use whatever I have at their point in the game. Or I am just a little too lazy to get them the badges I prefer for them to have.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
I absolutely adore my "Fisher Queen" badge! I love how cool it sounds and it's not too common. Fishing is one of my favorite things to do and I usually wear this badge. I also like my "Ninja Grandmaster" badge because I have yet to see another wizard with it. "One in a Million" is pretty cool as well.
~Rachel Pixieleaf 110

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Grumpy Warlord, my friends say it suits my personality.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Every one of my wizards has Golem Tower Champion.

It used to be the very first badge (after nothing) in the old sorting arrangement. That was why I picked it initially. I've made up a number of stories as to why I've left it that way, such as, "It reminds me of where I came from."

But truth be told, I have most of the available badges. While I like having them, I find it difficult to pick one I truly like above all others, so I just stick with the original.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
Some of my wizards have the one in a million title under their names. I like having that title because it shows that I got that wizard to make a hit of a million at least once. It is a reminder that the wizard is capable of a big hit if traps, blades and enhancements can be used well. That title also makes me think of being special as in maybe being one in a million. The frustration however is that the method used for getting a one in a million title does not work on many of the bosses in the game because they cheat. The bosses cheat while the wizard has to follow the rules. Why is the wizard made to follow the rules when the bosses don't?

Survivor
Dec 06, 2012
My favorite badge of all in Wizard101 is the one called "No Title"
It was the first badge i have gotten in W101, and for that, i use it everyday

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I have the "astrologist" title and I have this badge because it just seems really professional to me. In the past I would use the badges I earned from defeating the final dosses of every world.Unless the astrologist title is for the final boss of celestia? Im not sure. But the badge I had before the astrologist badge was the master of balance badge. Which I obviously chose because I am a master of balance.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
On my main wizard I have 'Grandmaster Gardener' as the badge because I remember being level 30 something and getting it (at that point it was the highest gardening badge) and displaying it. Now I use it because people don't expect a level 60 something gardener to deal 1500 damage to all enemies on the first turn.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
I am a Grandmaster Storm wizard and I am proud of being this way. Master Of Storm is the badge I use. I want everyone to know that I have come this far.

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi Wizards! It's Friday once more and we all know what that means, right?

This week I'd like to talk about those titles under your name. We'd like to know - what badge do you have currently displayed for your Wizard(s), and why? Funny name? Proud of what you accomplished to earn it? Tell us all about it!

Happy Friday, and a spectacular weekend to everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
my badge on all my wizards is always the "no badge" title.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Lady of the Falling Sky (because I just did Xibalba, and had to do it 4 times because people kept quitting, so I worked hard for that one XD)
Grandmaster Gardener
...I forgot what badge this one has
Dragonrider (she rides a dragon)
Scribe of the Howlin' Wind
Master of Death

I think since there are the "Master of ___" badges that were given for learning all the school spells available at the time, you guys should make a Grandmaster badge for the schools, maybe at level 100 if we have all the spells..?

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Normally, I display no specific title. As of now, I think it's "Legendary Theurgist".

Catherine Rainbowsong

Hero
May 02, 2009
My main fire wizard has "One in a Million" on because not only is it a cool badge but it also shows that hey, I myself am one in a million as well also.
My myth has "Draconian Bane" as it's a nice sounding badge and also because it's unusual to see a magus wizard have that kind of badge.
My life has "Sunken City Survivor" because she managed to solo it at around lv.18 if I remember correctly.
My main death and storm wizards both have "Three Streets Savior" equipped because there's not really many badges that I like that they can equip right now.
My Ivan Soulsinger clone has the "Harbinger of Death" badge equipped because he's the enslaver of drakes and this badge makes sense on him.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
For my balance, I like Loremaster because I feel like Loremaster on my balance.
For my ice, I like Nordic Champion because it makes me feel like a king of winter.
For storm, I like Technomancer because it fits him so well lol
For my death, I like Spirit Walker because I do look like a dark spirit.
For my myth, I like either Victor of Kan Davasi or Arcanum Initiate
And last but not least, for my life, I like to give him Defender of Land and Sky because he is the healer for every wizard born from the land or the sky.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
I also use the "Grumpy Warlord" badge. It make me laugh.

Hero
May 07, 2015
i have on the ward against blight badge. because it makes me feel proud of myself. and it just sounds cool. and it shows how far i got in the game.

miranda jade song ~ promethean pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 25, 2015
Hey Anthony soulcrafter level 110
Death
But I had a small dull light bulb sitting over my head
I am having trouble thinking of something in the story line

I see doors in the other worlds and they look like they lead somewhere is it possible that we might be getting more levels soon

Also more schools?

I know shadow is like a buff and help to our current spells but what about new rings, possible floating rings around us

That can cause a chain reaction for a couple rounds
Something that costs a lot of shadow lips like 3 or 4
Also when will we be able to get more shadow pop chance or space?

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I currently have the savior of the spiral badge equipped on and I will not ever unequipped it, EVER!!!

Here is the story why.

I actually made it to the great spyre three years ago and asked my friends on the way there (who were working on Mooshu at the time) if we (the three of us) could battle Malistaire Drake together.

So the plan was that three of us would battle Malistaire together of course.

But it did take them three years to make it to the great spyre, after three years of waiting, we were all ready to face Malistaire Drake for the first time, together.

It was a very special day for me, and that's why I wear the badge in honer!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I currently have a title of "Grandmaster Gardener" I am both proud, and I feel that I am being random about it :D

Administrator
Thanks for all the feedback! Mine is actually Cat Herder - it works on many levels. In game, I'm always having to keep an eye on my firecat, and out of game... they say that production is sometimes like herding cats. ::grin::

Since it was brought up, I wanted to let everyone know that multiple times weekly, we peruse the forums and social media and other avenues for feedback to see what the community is talking about and discuss how we can incorporate that into future updates! In fact, I'm actually going to be on KI Live here in a bit as Dworgyn's co-host and we'll be taking some questions from twitter!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea