Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment -- Midnighters in Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hello young wizards,

We have discovered a bit of a tricky daily quest that some of you have today. It is the quest to defeat Midnighters in Chelsea Court. The problem is that Midnighters are only spawned in Chelsea Court if a Wizard approaches William Pugsby right after they have added the quest (ironically) "The Only One Left." This spawns two Midnighters directly in front of him!

Because of the difficulty of encountering Midnighters today, this one may be a good daily quest to simply skip. In the meantime, we've made some changes on the backend that will pull this daily quest assignment out of Aegon Statz line up of daily assignments the next time we update Wizard101.

Sorry for the confusion and the difficulty today.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Dworgyn on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

We have discovered a bit of a tricky daily quest that some of you have today. It is the quest to defeat Midnighters in Chelsea Court. The problem is that Midnighters are only spawned in Chelsea Court if a Wizard approaches William Pugsby right after they have added the quest (ironically) "The Only One Left." This spawns two Midnighters directly in front of him!

Because of the difficulty of encountering Midnighters today, this one may be a good daily quest to simply skip. In the meantime, we've made some changes on the backend that will pull this daily quest assignment out of Aegon Statz line up of daily assignments the next time we update Wizard101.

Hi Dworgyn,

I am writing to you about this because I have a question. Does everybody get the same daily assignment everyday? Because I got this midnighters quest today, while my sister got a different one. So I am wondering if it depends on how far you have gotten into the daily assignments, or does it just pick a random one for every person?

Heather StarSong lvl 68

Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
In answer to Heather, every day, so far, is the same for all my Max wizards (6) I also have a crown account (level32) and his usually varies. I also take care of the account I hold for my grand daughter (5 wizards) and at least three of hers go to the same place. Today I visited Cyclops Lane to fight a Legionaire on 10 wizards one went to Digmoore Station for a visit and the last went to the Science Center to fight a steam Wincher. Silly to keep a journal of it? I am old and I forget very quickly where I am suppose to go. I do use one wizard to port to, which makes the trips go quicker.

Dakota BlueThistle lvl110

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
omagicspells on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
Hi Dworgyn,

I am writing to you about this because I have a question. Does everybody get the same daily assignment everyday? Because I got this midnighters quest today, while my sister got a different one. So I am wondering if it depends on how far you have gotten into the daily assignments, or does it just pick a random one for every person?

Heather StarSong lvl 68
Not everyone gets the same daily assignment every day, but many do. It depends on mostly the level of your Wizard. A level 68 wizard like yourself won't receive a level 100 daily quest, but you could receive the day's quest that would be appropriate for a level 68 wizard or lower.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Ok thanks for the help guys

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Dworgyn on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

Hi, I have a question too.
2 times I got the daily assignment: "Visit Celestia Base Camp in the Floating Land" what do I have to do?
Because they are both other places.
I tried several things but nothing worked.

Best Regards David Legendhunter
lvl 69

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Seems to be a problem finding Gloom Fairies in the Village of Sorrow for todays Daily Assignment . . .