Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you craft spells for alts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
I've noticed that The Loremaster is a pain to farm as the drops are really low. So I found out crafting spells was a choice, but I only have one crafter and I want the spells that you can craft for my alts as well since they are pretty good! I'm just not sure if it is possible to give the actual spell, not a treasure card but a actual spell crafted to an alt.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No. Only wizards that have reached Zafaria through the storeline quests and completed the crafting quests can craft the spells.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Dillywilly045 on Jun 11, 2016 wrote:
I've noticed that The Loremaster is a pain to farm as the drops are really low. So I found out crafting spells was a choice, but I only have one crafter and I want the spells that you can craft for my alts as well since they are pretty good! I'm just not sure if it is possible to give the actual spell, not a treasure card but a actual spell crafted to an alt.
Yeah, I always thought I would just have one or two wizards that could craft everything for my other wizards. WRONG! Now I need to have everyone's crafting up-to-par (Zafaria, specifically) to be able to craft any of the spells they might want.

I did farm for spells for a while, but to me, it's about as boring as it can get. So, I started crafting them. It doesn't take long, as I already have a shared bank filled to capacity with reagents (and spilling over onto all my wizards), plus I do a lot of gardening, so amber was not a problem.

I wish we could craft everything for our other wizards, but alas, it's not meant to be.