Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Season One Pvp/ The Good O' Days/ Veterans Welcome

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
(Sorry, pictures aren't allowed per the rules . . . it was a great shot of a Meowmodon however! -Dworgyn)

Not sure if this is the correct location for this topic, if it is not my bad. Its amazing to see the few who still recognize this mount and several other rare items. I played back in 2012 when lvl50 was the lvl cap and all you did was farm Malistaire. Back when the Headmaster had to deal with my every problem due to me not being the brightest tool in the toolshed. To think I started this game when I was 13-14 and now I am 18 is insane. I came back to the game recently due to me wanting to beat it all over again (plus the several other worlds that have been added). If you can remember these days or were one of the old players from back then just leave a post.

Kind Regards
~ Nate

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Wow, I didn't even notice that I actually started back in 2009. Anyways, my apologies on the photo. Anyone else still around from those old days?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I started in 2009, but didn't get the meowmodon mount for whatever reason. However, the level cap was not 50 at any point in 2012. Avalon, which raised he level cap to 80, came out in May of 2012. Celestia, which was the first world that raised the level cap past 50, was released in 2010.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Yeah, I'm a relatively old player.

4v4 PvP was fun to watch.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Hi! Even though i didn't join till 2012 i still remember the old days lol... I looked at my rank and just realized how bad i used to be 64 losses- 4 wins... PRETTY HORRIBLE!!

Anyways, I felt a feeling of accomplishment this week because i got shadow pips! I feel like it was just yesterday when Azteca came out :D