Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Linking between 2 players houses using teleporters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
Player house to house teleporters or an option to leave your house open for friends.

Problem: I started playing wizard101 a long time ago and I have always played the game with friends. Back when I first got my Massive Fantasy Palace my friend thought it was really cool and liked to hang around there. We were a little bummed when we found that he could only get in through teleporting to me.

Solutions: I think it would be really cool if there were teleporters that you could buy from crown shop or craft, that let you send a link request to 1 other friends house to bind them like you can with 2 of your own houses. This would be a really cool addition because it would let friends help each other a lot more and that sort of thing.

Alternatively you could add an option to leave your house open for your friends to teleport to on your character page.

Let me know what you think

- James Legend Thief

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
A solution to your problem of friends getting to your castle is to put your castle on "the castle tour" at the shop in the wc commons. Then your friends can visit your place anytime they choose to, whether or not you are in the game. They are also able to play any KI games you might have in your castle.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I have solved that by putting my houses on the House Tours; it doesn't have to make any leader boards for your friends to access your home at anytime - they just go to the Tour office and look at the Friends tab and can access it that way whether you are on game or not.
The only way strangers will see it is if they are doing the random tours or your house makes the Leaderboard; I find my homes don't get many visits after the first day or so unless it gets rated to make the top lists.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I put all my decorated houses on Castle Tours. I have a second account, so my noob wizards can visit my main account houses (particularly the crown houses). My baby wizards like to fish at the crown houses, so I port to one of the houses, fish, and use the teleportal I put there to go my main account dorm (which is where all my teleportals are), and go to the next crown house.

At this point, I don't put any stock into getting any of my houses 'ranked', as it's a bad system anyway. I figure I'll just use it to play the games I have set up on my main account and fish at the houses that have it.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I like this idea. Yes, the Castle Tours idea works. However there are things like the Private Fishing Retreat, as well as the Grand Tourney and Spiral Cup gauntlets that you cannot access through Castle Tours. If you could open it up so that you could put a teleporter in your friend's house to get to yours to use those things, or vice versa, that'd be really cool!

Of course there's no guarantee KI would allow that even if they did implement this idea, but man that would be a great if they did.