Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused about Harvest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
So, in your harvest you always get your seed back? Or is that for only certain plants? I was gonna start an EMP farm to get a ton of Mega pet snacks. Now I'm thinking it could possibly die out with eventually no seeds.
Main Account:Level 110 -Marcus DragonThorn

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Prodigious Helper on Jun 5, 2016 wrote:
So, in your harvest you always get your seed back? Or is that for only certain plants? I was gonna start an EMP farm to get a ton of Mega pet snacks. Now I'm thinking it could possibly die out with eventually no seeds.
Main Account:Level 110 -Marcus DragonThorn
It's only certain plants that always give seeds. Crown seeds like EMP always give back one seed at Elder harvest, so as long you never let them die they will always replace themselves. If you harvest them during double garden rewards you'll double all your seed harvests as well. EMP farms are great for an endless supply of Mega snacks, gold and treasure cards.

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Usually you do but that all depends on how common the plant is.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
If you are looking to get a ton of mega snacks, you may be considering a stacked garden of emps. Be aware that KI will not assist in the loss of crown seeds in any kind of stacked garden setup.