Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New talents for pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2012
I believe that their should be new pet heal may casts. The only one I'm thinking of is sprite swarm, which is just a sprite cast for pet owner and all allies. I've seen spritely and I've seen sprite queen but still no sprite swarm. It would have the same triggers and trigger rate as spritely, this would also improve on the minion scene as the minion you get at level 75 holds no candle to the enemies you face in Polaris.

Now onto another type of talent. This one is called spell-ward, this is the higher version to defy and proof as like all wards you will aim to get that +15% except this is a universal resist talent. With this people who hound about not enough resist on schools such as storm and fire will get enough resist as long as they go for spell-ward proof and defy. Which will give them 30% universal resist.

Next there are the may cast attacks. These would be some small attacks such as ghoul that may be cast whenever the pet owner makes any kind of attack. These naturally would have a very low trigger rate as casting two spells in one turn especially in player vs player would give an unfair advantage. However I would suggest making one attack for each school so that players can benefit from them.

Finally there is a passive for a new pet that only goes for the new pet. This pet would be called insomniac cat, it's called this cause its passive gives it the chance to critical when using may cast talents. Now this critical chance is only going to be a low 20% chance. Now this will make both play vs player as well as pet enthusiasts alike to really think on whether to have a resist, damage, critical, or a full heal pet when this passive ability comes out.

I myself am both a normal player as well as a pet enthusiast so I've been collecting all the information from others just like me on how we can make this the best pet system any game has ever had!