Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next Double Gardening reward for members?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I had my plants all ready and ready to harvest in the last member double garden reward but I was unable to log in in that period and I missed it and I just wanna know when is the next double member gardening reward?

Thank You
Alex Storm

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
AznSwag101 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I had my plants all ready and ready to harvest in the last member double garden reward but I was unable to log in in that period and I missed it and I just wanna know when is the next double member gardening reward?

Thank You
Alex Storm
Under the normal schedule, it probably would be the third week in September. However Professor Falmea mentioned in a recent Feedback Friday thread that there is a new member benefit coming soon.

If the new benefit is an extended promo like the Double Gardening Rewards, Double Pet XP, Free Training Point Buyback, and Free Ranked Tournaments, and it gets thrown into the rotation before the next DGR promo runs then it could be the third week in October.

My best guestimation is that Double Pet XP is probably coming up in about 2 - 3 weeks... unless they decide to switch it up and throw one of the others in there instead.