Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empyrea- What's it like?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
As Old Cob said we will go to Polaris, then Empyrea, then Mirage. So if that's right Empyrea is next, the word empyrean means the heavens, what if in this world we go to the gods world? We already had interactions with Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, will we go visit them in this world? Maybe Old Cobb's son is trying to take over the world of the gods to get their powers or something? But what kingsisle will chose to do with this world I have no idea, if it even has to pertain to the heavens at all like the definition implies.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
ecwcats4 on May 31, 2016 wrote:
As Old Cob said we will go to Polaris, then Empyrea, then Mirage. So if that's right Empyrea is next, the word empyrean means the heavens, what if in this world we go to the gods world? We already had interactions with Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, will we go visit them in this world? Maybe Old Cobb's son is trying to take over the world of the gods to get their powers or something? But what kingsisle will chose to do with this world I have no idea, if it even has to pertain to the heavens at all like the definition implies.
First of all, the next world is most likely Mirage since they have files for it already but they could always scrap it. Second of all, from what I understand, Empyrea is a squid world.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Heaven most likely as your research suggests. Perhaps this is were Seraphs and Pegasi and other winged creatures dwell. Perhaps Phoenixes or who knows???? Also probably a bat.....

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
First of all, the next world is most likely Mirage since they have files for it already but they could always scrap it. Second of all, from what I understand, Empyrea is a squid world.

Lvl 110
Lvl 104
Lvl 27
Yes, there is mention of a Sky Squid or at least Sky Squid Ink.... and I also think that Mirage will be next.